Dedicated to providing health care for work-related injury and illness.
1. The password for the Kaiser On-The-Job search site is ' Kaiser '.
2. Type it in the PASSWORD box and click the LOGIN button.
These steps will help you find the right doctor on Kaiser's website:
1. Click on "Select an area" and choose "California - Northern", then click CONTINUE
2. Click on “Locate our Service” and select Facility Directory or Medical Staff Directory
3. If you know the name, type it in. If not, choose “Medical specialty” or “Medical facility” and hit continue.
4. If you know the specialty, choose it and hit continue. Then hit the Facility button.
To Locate Kaiser Occupational Facilities, Emergency Care, and Urgent Care Facilities
Kaiser-Permanente Occupational and Emergency Facilities
These steps will help you find the right doctor on HealthNet's website:
1. Select a Region: California
2. Choose a Plan: HMO - Full Network Large Group
3. Type of Provider: Select one
4. Then follow the prompts
1. On the home page, click into Select a Plan for Basic Search.
2. Next, Select type of plan, typically Medical Plan or Network.
3. Then, Select a State select from the pull-down menu - "California"
4. Then, from the How do I get Health Insurance drop down: Select Medical (Employer-Sponsored).
5. Next, Select a Plan/Network from the pull-down menu select -“Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer)-Large Group”
6. Click on Continue.
7. Location: Enter any Northern California City, County or Zip Code.
8. Follow the search by care or by doctor prompts to get a list of Doctors within different specialties.
To Locate Blue Cross Occupational Facilities, Hospitals, and Urgent Care Facilities
Blue Cross Occupational and Emergency Facilities List