Dedicated to providing health care for work-related injury and illness.
1. The password for the Kaiser On-The-Job search site is ' Kaiser '.
2. Type it in the PASSWORD box and click the LOGIN button.
These steps will help you find the right doctor on Kaiser's website:
1. Click on "Select an area" and choose "California - Northern", then click CONTINUE
2. Click on “Locate our Service” and select Facility Directory or Medical Staff Directory
3. If you know the name, type it in. If not, choose “Medical specialty” or “Medical facility” and hit continue.
4. If you know the specialty, choose it and hit continue. Then hit the Facility button.
To Locate Kaiser Occupational Facilities, Emergency Care, and Urgent Care Facilities
Kaiser-Permanente Occupational and Emergency Facilities
These steps will help you find the right doctor on HealthNet's website:
1. Select a Region: California
2. Choose a Plan: HMO Group Plan
3. Type of Provider: Select one
4. Then follow the prompts
1. For Select a State select from the pull-down menu - "California"
2. For Select a Plan/Network select from the pull-down menu -“Blue Cross PPO (Prudent Buyer)-Large Group”
3. Click "Select and Continue" button
4. At the Find a Doctor page:
5. Select your search criteria. At the very minimum, enter your zip code in the “Located near” field.
6. Click on the “Search” button to get a list of Doctors based on your search criteria
To Locate Blue Cross Occupational Facilities, Hospitals, and Urgent Care Facilities
Blue Cross Occupational and Emergency Facilities List